Call is a type of action when the customer clicks Click to Call button on an advertisement page that dials the certain provider's phone number. Buyers pay for calls that last longer than the amount of time agreed for each of their campaigns.
PX allows you to set up and support the full call flow by configuring call campaigns and publishers, connecting them through call offers and analyzing related call transactions in reports.
To configure a call buyer campaign, follow Call campaign settings article.
There are also specific payout rules designed for call campaigns.
To configure a call publisher, follow Call publisher settings article.
PX call offer is a set of configurations created in the PX platform in order to set up and support call flow between publishers and buyers.
Once call campaigns and call publishers have been configured, they can be connected through specific call offers, including the following steps:
- Create a call offer with general payout and visibility settings.
- Connect destination campaigns that will be able to buy calls through this offer and set campaign-level payouts.
- Manage publisher access to the offer.
- Generate promo numbers for the offer and link them to specific publishers.
Two main reports about calls:
- Transactions call report for details about all call transactions between publishers, PX and buyers linked to related offers. You can also export the report and download call recordings.
- Call overview report includes information about PX call offers.
In addition, calls, cost, and conversion data are reflected in all reports that have a filter by category:
Please sign in to leave a comment.