Data order functionality allows to request a large amount of aged leads in a CSV file. There are various configurations related to verticals, the number of records, dates and filtering options.
How to access
To view data orders, go to Leads and click Data orders above the table.
There're two possible access levels to Data orders configured in Admin -> Custom rights. Read more about custom rights for data orders.
Data Orders page appears listing all files recently requested:
Data Orders spreadsheet can be sorted by Request date column. Click the column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, and click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed:
- Request date - the date and time when the data order was requested.
- Name - the name of the data order.
- Filters - filters configured during data order creation.
- Status - status of the data order (Queued, Processed, Failed or No results found)
- Downloaded shows Yes if the data order was already downloaded and No if not.
- File status indicates if the data order file is still available for download (Active/Deleted).
- Records count - shows how many leads this data order contains.
- Revenue - view or enter the amount, for which this data order will be sold to the buyer campaign.
- Revenue date - the date when the Revenue amount was set in the previous column.
Click Action to view additional options:
- Load template - click to load the corresponding template. A new data order creation page will be displayed with all the fields filled in according to the template. Make the necessary changes.
- Download - click to receive the archive with the corresponding data order and suppression CSV files.
If data order request processing has failed for some reason, an additional option to Restart request appears in Action menu:
How to request a data order
To create a new data order, click Request at the bottom of the Data Orders spreadsheet.
On a new page, select Vertical to see Result board and the following sections:
Result board visualizes all settings configured in sections below and Construction Kit. As soon as all necessary configurations are made, this scheme shows you which specific leads will be included in the data order.
Specify verticals and necessary number of leads, dates and uniqueness criteria by making the following configurations:
1. Template - select one of the previously saved templates (if there were any). In this case, all the fields below are filled in automatically.
2. Vertical - select the vertical, from which you would like to receive the leads. Click Add more to specify more verticals and corresponding volumes. Click the green minus icon to delete the Vertical.
3. Volume - enter the number of leads you wish to include in this data order.
4. Aged leads source - select which source to generate the data order on:
- New - based on Aged leads pool, selected by default;
- Old - based on CSV files (in case there're any temporary problems with the new one).
5. Campaign - select data campaign, to which this data order will be sold.
6. Name - enter the name of the data order (Buyer name is recommended).
6. From date (inclusive) - specify the starting date of the period, for which you wish to receive leads.
7. To date (inclusive) - specify the ending date of the period, for which you wish to receive leads.
All dates except current day are available for selection.
8. Uniqueness сriteria - select the criteria for duplicate leads prevention (Email, Phone or Both).
9. Column list - select columns that should be included in the data order.
Specify lead statuses, upload the suppression file and save your template:
1. Lead sell status - select which leads to include in the data order (Sold, Not sold or Both).
2. General volume - specify the total number of records to include in the data order.
General volume is ignored if it's less than the total number of volumes specified in the previous section.
3. Suppressions are CSV or TXT files with phone numbers or emails of leads that you wish to exclude from the data order (for example, contacts of your existing clients or people who you already contacted).
A valid CSV or TXT suppression file must be less than 250 MB, otherwise split it into several smaller files.
Click Upload to select a suppression file from your computer and select the following:
- Has Header - select if the uploaded file contains headers (Yes/No)
- Delimiter - make sure delimiter automatically detected is correct, otherwise select another one
- Map To - select which data you would like to use in your file (Email or Phone), and select corresponding column in the drop-down below:
Check if the correct value is displayed in preview:
When you download the processed data order archive, it will include the suppression file with both records that were requested for the data order and records from the suppression file that you uploaded during the configuration process.
Now configure which leads should be included in your data order.
Click Save template if you haven't finished and will get back to this later. The saved template will be available for selection in Template menu in Sources configuration section.
Create the filter for leads to be included in the data order (e.g. by State, Birth date, etc.). The process is similar to Filter management and includes some additional filter rules (e.g. Buyer Name, Buyer ID, Buyer Post Result Code, etc.).
As soon as you're done with all the settings, click Queue to request the data order:
A new record appears on Data orders page. As soon as the file is queued and processed, it becomes available for download, and you can set Amount for it.
Data orders functionality is enabled by request. Please contact our sales department to activate it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.