Source is the primary source by which a lead found PX platform. The lead source is a critical piece of data that helps you to measure campaign performance and improve ROI.
How source ID is formed
Source ID consists of the following elements:
- Site ID is an ID of the site. The site can work with several publishers as well as with several subs of one publisher at once.
- Publisher ID indicates a particular publisher. A publisher can have several subs and work with several buyers through one or more sites.
- Sub ID (last three symbols) shows a particular sub that belongs to the publisher. One sub can deliver leads to several buyer campaigns through one or more sites.
For example, Site ID = 91, Publisher ID = 1252, Sub ID = 21b413 -> Source ID = 91_1252_413.
Do not confuse Source ID with Publisher Source displayed in Leads Overview. Publisher Source is the source of the lead sent from the publisher's platform. It may be useful for troubleshooting and can contain any symbols preferred by the publisher.
According to the source structure (site ID, publisher ID, sub ID) can be configured several levels of the platform:
- Source Management page allows configuring sources on the publisher and sub ID level.
- Site Management page allows managing sources on the site level and is available for advanced buyer accounts.
Track source quality and performance
Each lead has a different likelihood of success based on the lead source. That is why knowing the quality of sources helps each buyer to find the highest quality leads.
The quality of all sources in the platform is available in Source quality report. It helps to predict the information about the quality of leads coming from certain sites, publishers and sub IDs.
In addition, track source performance per publisher in Source performance report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.