Disposition engine allows assigning various statuses to leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per lead for a particular buyer. It also gives an insight into the correlation between the leads bought and the buyer's revenue.
The current disposition of each lead is displayed in Disposition column on a Leads overview page.
To see all disposition changes related to the particular lead, go to Leads, find the desired lead, click Action -> Preview and navigate to Disposition history section:
The following columns are displayed:
- Disposition date the date and time when the lead status was changed.
- Disposition - the status assigned to the lead.
- Campaign ID - the unique ID of the campaign.
- Custom value 1, 2, 3 - custom values updated with the status change.
- Disposition explanation - the reason why the status was changed (if any was specified).
You can customize names for statuses and custom values per buyer or vertical.
Please sign in to leave a comment.