Disposition Engine allows assigning various statuses to leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per lead for a particular buyer. It also gives an insight into the correlation between the leads bought and the buyer's revenue.
The current disposition of each lead is displayed in Disposition column on a Leads Overview page.
To see all disposition changes related to the particular lead, go to Leads, find the desired lead, click Action -> Lead Preview -> navigate to Disposition History section:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Disposition Date the date and time when the lead status was changed.
2. Disposition - the status assigned to the lead.
3. Buyer ID - the unique ID of the campaign.
When the lead is created, None status is set automatically. In these cases, Buyer ID is -1.
4. Custom value 1, 2, 3 - custom values updated with the status change.
5. Disposition explanation - the reason why the status was changed (if any was specified).