Source tier assignment page shows the list of full sub IDs that have generated at least 1$ of revenue during the last 3 months.
.Source tier is the traffic quality tier assigned to the combination of publisher sub ID and vertical together with the recommended price range for it.
As soon as you assign source tier and set price range for publishers sub IDs, you can set filters and bid rules based on source tiers and avoid manual adjustments for each sub ID when publisher's traffic quality changes.
To view the list of all active sub IDs in your PMP, go to Settings -> Source tier assignment:
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed:
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter used for separate publisher's specific traffic sources.
- Traffic type - publisher sub ID type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined).
- Vertical is a lead generation niche of the source.
- Sub ID revenue - revenue generated by this sub ID during the last 3 months.
- Source tier - source quality tier assigned to this sub ID (Tier 1-5 or Unassigned).
- Price range - price range per lead for this sub ID.
Click Action -> Edit to go to Sub ID settings.
Set source tier and price range
To set a new tier for publisher sub ID, hover over the value in Source tier column and click the pencil icon. In a pop-up window that appears, select one of 6 tiers and click Save:
To set a new price range for sub ID, hover over the value in Price range column and click the pencil icon. In a pop-up window, select a new price range and click Save:
As soon as vertical, source tier and price range are configured for sub ID:
- sub ID doesn't inherit these settings from publisher settings anymore when they're changed.
- this information becomes available for the publisher in account settings.
Filter the page by publisher, traffic type, tier, vertical, and price range:
Select the item from the list and click Apply filter.
As soon as publisher is selected, additional filter by sub ID appears.
Please sign in to leave a comment.