Campaigns overview page shows information about all existing buyer campaigns inside your PMP account and includes the option of new campaign creation. This is the core page that links to the most important buyer configurations in your marketplace.
Campaigns overview columns
To view the list of all campaigns in PX, log in to your marketplace and go to Campaigns section.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed:
1. Status shows the current campaign status in Source management and allows to switch it. Click the icon, select one of the statuses (All sources, Selective sources, Paused, Build mode, Deactivated) and click Yes in the confirmation pop-up:
When you're trying to activate paused campaign, a confirmation pop-up appears to make sure everything is properly configured:
Check your settings and click Confirm if everything is correct.
Only your PX manager can re-activate campaigns that were deactivated.
2. Campaign shows the name of the campaign.
- Hover over the campaign name and click copy icon to copy the name to the clipboard.
- If the campaign name is too long, hover over it to see the tooltip with the full name.
3. Buyer - the name of the buyer, which owns the corresponding campaign.
4. Vertical is a market segment in which this campaign buys the leads or calls.
5. Category - the product category of the campaign.
6. ID - the unique ID of the campaign in PX platform.
7. Leads - the number of leads bought by this campaign for the selected period.
8. Post type - posting type selected for the lead campaign.
9. Custom value 1, 2, 3 - average values calculated from custom values provided during disposition update (i.e. 29.50 (58) means that custom values for 58 leads were provided, resulting in 29.50 as an average).
10. Spend - the total amount of money spent by this campaign for the selected period. Click the column value to view the corresponding Buyer campaign report.
Search & filters
Click Search by to make a search by Campaign name or ID and click Apply filter.
Campaigns spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by vertical and by buyer.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by buyer, vertical or category, use the corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.