Publisher (also called an affiliate) is a company specialized in bringing the buyer’s products and services to a wider audience. With the help of various sites, publishers find Internet users that are interested in acquiring a certain product or service and leave contact details for communication with a potential provider.
To create a new private publisher, go to Settings -> Publishers and click Create publisher.
A new page appears with General information section and mandatory fields indicated by an asterisk (*):
1. Publisher name - enter the name of the publisher in order to easily identify and reference it later. This name isn't displayed to the publisher.
2. Traffic type - determine the type of the publisher depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed, Undefined, Paid Search, Google Display, Facebook, New Source, Native, Push).
Traffic type allows filtering leads based on Traffic Type in campaign’s filter management, creating payout rules in bid management, and grouping statistics in source management.
3. Fixed pricing - click Yes to pay to the publisher a fixed price for each lead.
4. Margin (85% by default) - set margin percentage for this publisher. The field name is changed to Publisher's share if Fixed pricing is disabled.
5. Fixed price is the amount of money that you pay to the publisher for each lead when Fixed Pricing option is enabled. This field allows firing pixel for leads only when the amount of the fixed price is reached.
6. Passback settings - select parameters that should be sent to the publisher if there is pass back configured for this publisher (Sold, Real Payout, Payout, Redirect URL, Buyer Raw Response, Buyer Guid, DID).
7. Full name - enter the full name of the user.
8. E-mail - specify the email of the Publisher user.
9. ZIP code - enter a ZIP code of the user.
10. Source tier - select one of 6 source quality tiers for this publisher.
11. Price range - set a price range for leads from this publisher.
As soon as you're complete, click Save.
To edit settings of the existing publisher, use the following articles:
- API publisher settings
- Call publisher settings
- Branded publisher settings
Please sign in to leave a comment.