How to access
To change the settings of the existing publisher, go to Settings -> Publishers. Find the desired publisher using Search or by grouping the page by Branded account type, and click Action -> Edit:
A new page appears, divided into the following sections, that become available depending on the publisher's account type:
- Publisher Settings
- Manage Sub IDs - link to Sub ID management page.
To change settings in the desired block, click Edit.
General settings include the basic information specified during publisher creation:
1. Account type – select account type that affects the set of available fields and blocks for configuration.
2. Leads overview access - select if you wish to enable access to Leads overview page for this publisher (Yes/No).
3. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher in the PX platform.
4. Traffic type - the type of the publisher depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed, Undefined, Paid Search, Google Display, Facebook, New Source, Native, Push).
5. Publisher name - the internal name of the publisher that can be edited. This name is not displayed to the publisher.
6. Fixed pricing - click Yes to pay a fixed amount for each lead to this publisher.
7. Margin (85% by default) - set margin percentage for this publisher. Field name is changed to Publisher's share if Fixed pricing is set to No.
8. Fixed price is the amount of money that you pay to the publisher for each lead when Fixed pricing option is enabled.
9. Min price (applied when Fixed pricing is set to No) - the minimum amount of money that the publisher wants to receive for each of their leads. In other words, if сampaign's bid is less than Min price specified, the lead won't be sold to this сampaign.
10. Source tier - select one of 6 source quality tiers for this publisher.
11. Price range - set a price range for leads from this publisher.
Find more source tier settings in Source tier assignment.
12. Modify date – the date when publisher settings were edited.
Advanced block includes the following fields:
1. Description – basic description of the publisher.
2. Passback settings - select parameters that should be sent to the publisher if pass back is configured for this publisher (Sold, Real Payout, Redirect URL, Buyer Raw Response, Buyer GUID, DID):
View and manage user accounts for this publisher according to instructions in PMP account settings article.
Volume & allocation
Configure monthly, weekly, and daily sold leads capacity for the publisher to prevent new publishers with low traffic quality from sending too many leads. By default, No limit is set for each lead capacity.
Click Edit to sets caps:
Leads - enter the maximum number of leads that this publisher can sell in one month, week or day.
If any monthly, weekly or daily lead capacity is reached:
- leads aren't posted to PX platform from this publisher until the next month/week/day starts or this cap is increased;
- publisher receives PublisherCapReached message in the response;
- the corresponding error is displayed in Transactions ping post and Lead post reports: