The Blacklist alliance is available for all product categories, while other services are supported only for lead campaigns.
How to access
Access Verification services page from the following places:
- Go to Campaigns, find the desired lead campaign and click Action -> Verification services:
- In desired lead campaign settings, click Verification services in the left-side menu:
Profanity filter (Enabled by default) allows blocking leads that contain profanity or other objectionable words in contact data (First and Last names, email and address).
If the lead is filtered out based on Profanity filter, LeadProfanityFound result is displayed in Transactions outbound report.
To disable Profanity filter for this campaign, contact your PX manager.
Real phone validation
Real phone validation service (Enabled by default) allows filtering out leads with disconnected phone numbers.
If the lead is filtered out based on Real phone validation service, PhoneUnreachable result is displayed in Transactions outbound report.
To disable Phone validation for this campaign, contact your PX manager.
Jornaya authenticity filter
Jornaya authenticity filter (Disabled by default) helps to filter out non-authentic leads with invalid Jornaya Lead ID.
- When enabled (by default for all campaigns) - leads with inauthentic Jornaya Lead ID are rejected.
- Leads with no Jornaya Lead ID are allowed in the platform. If buyer campaign decides to block such leads, configure corresponding rules in Filter management.
If the lead is rejected based on Jornaya authenticity filter, JornayaAuthenticityFailed result code is displayed in Transactions outbound report for this transaction.
The Blacklist Alliance
The Blacklist Alliance filter (Disabled by default) helps to block leads with phone numbers that have existing or potential litigation associated with them. This allows buyers to protect themselves better from litigation and overall customer complaints, while publishers can identify the source and block it and avoid being pulled into legal action suits.
If this service is enabled, every lead is checked against Blacklist Alliance databases, and every result with Blacklisted or Suppressed response can be blocked according to campaign settings.
To enable the service, click Enable and Yes in Confirm action popup. As soon as service is enabled (can take up to 5 minutes), click Manage filter on the card:
Select how PX should process leads with a negative check result:
- Reject this lead (set as default) - leads marked as Blasklisted and Supressed will be rejected by this campaign.
- Route lead to campaign anyway - lead with a risk of potential litigation will be routed to campaign anyway and can be routed according to additional filter rules in Filter management (for call and call&lead campaigns) or Additional filters (for lead campaigns) using Blacklist Alliance response attribute.
For example, you can block only leads marked as Blacklisted:
For now, possible check results received from Blacklist Alliance are:
- Blacklisted - failed check
- Suppressed - failed check
- Good - successful check
- Leads with negative result check are marked with BlacklistServiceValidationFailed response in Transactions outbound and/or Transactions call reports, depending on product category.
- If the lead is filtered out based on regular filter rules, Blocked by filter Post type and Buyer no filter match - Blacklist validation message response.