Publisher (also called an affiliate) is the company specialized in bringing the buyer’s products and services to a wider audience. With the help of various sites, publishers find Internet users that are interested in acquiring a certain product or service and leave contact details for communication with a potential provider.
Publisher management columns
To view the list of all publishers in the platform, go to Admin -> Publishers.
Publishers management page appears:
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right and select the necessary data points:
The following columns are displayed:
- Publisher shows the name of the publisher.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
- Account type defines the way how the publisher interacts with PX platform and buyers (Common, API, Branded, Call).
- Margin – the margin percentage set in publisher settings (85% by default).
- Escore check percentage - the percentage of leads from this publisher, that is checked by verification services configured in PX (eBureau, Neustar, etc.).
- Type – publisher type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined).
- Fixed pricing shows if the fixed price is paid to the publisher for each lead (Yes or No).
- Clicks - the number of clicks of the publisher for the current date synchronized from HasOffers.
- Conversions - the number of conversions of the publisher for the current date.
- Cost - the amount of payout from PX to the publisher's conversions for the current date.
Click Action and select one of the following options:
- Edit button links to publisher settings page.
- Payout rules link to the payout management of this publisher.
- Custom margins allow setting custom margin rules for this publisher.
- Manage sub IDs option allows editing the list of the publisher’s sub IDs and their settings.
Search & filters
Filter the publisher list by account type:
Click Search by to make a search by Publisher name or ID:
Click Apply filter to process your selections.
To export the list of publishers, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up appears:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export downloads, find your file and click Download as CSV.