Buyer is the company that looks for potential consumers of their products and services and, therefore, buys leads, calls or other categories of the product from publishers through your PMP in order to get real customers.
To change settings of the existing buyer, go to Settings -> Buyers, find the desired buyer and click Edit.
A new page appears with the following sections:
Click Edit to make changes.
Specify contact and financial information about the buyer and the person who represents it:
Buyer Name - enter the buyer company name.
- Payout Cap - enter the monthly payout capacity according to an agreement with this buyer.
- Payout Cap set in buyer settings is applied to all campaigns of this buyer unless specific monthly caps are set on the campaign level.
- If Payout Cap of the buyer is reached, no leads (calls) are posted to campaigns of this buyer and BuyerMonthCapReached buyer result is displayed in Transactions ping post and Transactions outbound reports.
Enter the name and title of the contact person, their phone numbers, emails, and company website.
Configure levels of access for this buyer:
- Account Type - select Advanced to enable Site management and call recorging download in Transactions call report for this buyer or Common to disable it.
Common Edit - click Yes to enable this buyer editing the following:
- Description, Duplicate prevention and Direct Bid in campaign settings;
- campaign mode in Source Management;
- leads and payout caps of their campaigns;
- campaign goals.
- API Builder - click Yes to allow the buyer to edit Ping and/or Post parameters on Step 5 of API configuration;
- Filters - click Yes to allow the buyer to set filters and additional filters for their campaigns (set to No by default);
Payout Rules - click Yes to allow the buyer to set payout rules for their direct post campaigns.
View and manage user accounts of this buyer according to instructions in PMP account settings article:
Please sign in to leave a comment.