Private Marketplace (PMP) account allows you to connect several buyer and publisher accounts into your marketplace.
To change your account settings, click your account name in the upper right and click Account settings:
A new page appears with the following sections:
Click Edit to make changes.
View and edit your general PMP account settings:
ID - the unique ID of the PMP account in the PX platform.
- Name - the name of your PMP account.
- Description - enter additional details if needed.
- Type - PMP account type:
- Buyer PMP - buyer private marketplace.
- Publisher PMP - publisher private marketplace.
View the list of buyers linked to your PMP account.
To remove a buyer from you PMP account, click Action -> Unlink. You won't be able to reverse this action.
Make sure there's at least 1 buyer linked to the PMP account, otherwise, publishers linked to this PMP won't be able to sell their leads.
To link additional buyers to your PMP account, contact your manager at PX.
View the list of publishers linked to your PMP account.
To remove a publisher from you PMP account, click Action -> Unlink. You won't be able to reverse this action.
To link additional publishers to your PMP account, contact your manager at PX.
View and manage users that can log in to PX under this PMP account.
- User email - enter the email address of the user.
- Full name - enter the user's name.
- Password - enter the password between 5 and 12 characters.
- Confirm password - confirm password.
Click Create and a new user appears in the table below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.