The PX Open Exchange is a vertical-agnostic marketplace for leads and calls. PX Open exchange serves thousands of buyer campaigns and hundreds of buyers. Selling calls through the PX Open Marketplace, gives publishers a unique advantage. This article shows some of the features provided.
Once your account is set up, you are provided with login credentials for your account.
If you have any questions, click the question mark icon at the top right of the platform to open our support widget:
To learn more, use search option in our Knowledge Base or contact your account manager.
Visit your dashboard to review your stats over the last 30 days:
- View # of your leads sold
- Lead volume and performance
- Your average revenue with links to key reports
To view our past payments, navigate to Billing > Publisher overview.
Select a month to view your payment history, amount, and period.
The following reports are available:
- Lead post report - a convenient tool for tracking incoming leads on each stage of their flow (Pings -> Accepted Pings -> Posts -> Leads), as well as for measuring your performance in the lead-posting process (Take Rate -> Acceptance Rate).
- Source performance report - track the aggregate conversion of purchased leads per each of your sub IDs based on disposition data provided by buyers. Measure your source performance and compare it to the average performance across the platform.
- Transactions direct post report - view info about all API transactions between your system and PX to find the information about leads sent from your system to PX, including API responses with error messages explaining why leads weren't accepted by PX.
- Transactions ping post report - see what exactly happens to the lead after it is posted to PX.
Reports can also be exported, find the Export your report button on the top right of most reports.
If buyers provide sales information about your leads, you can find these in the Conversion column on Leads overview page. This information can be utilized to calculate the CPA of each campaign. If the column value reads ‘conversion’, the lead is converted to a sale by the buyer. You can also view summarised conversion data in Source performance report and check Average CPL per each of your sub IDs.
Sales data definitions
Buyer sales data is mapped into groups by the buyer, for simplified analysis.
||The lead has no disposition status yet. Either the lead was not contacted or no disposition data was uploaded.
The lead was successfully contacted and vetted but wasn't qualified
||The lead was qualified for the offer and lead shows interest to purchase.
||The lead was converted to a Sale.