Test leads report helps to track the validity of transactions between your account in testing mode and PX API and shows the information about your test transactions, request type, sales model, API responses, input lead, and converted lead data.
Test leads report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Test leads report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
1. Input status - the status of your test transaction (Valid or Invalid)
2. Date time is the date and time when your test transaction was sent to API.
3. Campaign ID is your unique ID.
4. Publisher name your name as a publisher in PX.
5. Vertical shows the industry in which the lead was generated.
6. Country - the country specified in the lead.
7. Request type shows the request type (Ping, Post, or Direct Post).
8. Sales model - the way how the lead was distributed.
9. Passback - the way how passing specific buyer responses is configured in your settings.
10. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction of the incoming lead.
11. API response - hover over Show response link to view the response from PX API (BaeOK for successful response or specific error description):
Click the link to view the response in a pop-up window.
12. Input lead - click the link to view the lead request sent from the publisher to the API in a pop-up window:
Search & filters
The report can be filtered by date and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by vertical, select item(s) in the corresponding drop-down menu and click Apply filter:
Enter the necessary item in a Search field if there's no item you need in the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
You can also make a search by Transaction ID.