Source performance report allows you to track the aggregate conversion of purchased leads per each of your sub IDs based on disposition data provided by buyers. Measure your source performance and compare it to the average performance across the platform.
Get direct insight into your efforts, optimize performance, and increase lead value.
Source performance report columns
To view the report, go to Reports -> Source performance report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
- Sub ID - your full sub ID.
- Leads - the number of your leads sold through PX for the selected period.
- Leads with disposition - the number of your leads, for which disposition data have been uploaded by buyers.
- Leads contacted shows the number of your leads contacted by buyers.
- Qualified prospects - the number of your leads that qualified buyer criteria, eager to get more information.
- Sales - the number of your leads on the stage of converting or already converted.
- Average CPL shows the average payout per each sold lead.
Performance vs average:
- Total row shows the average ratio of Sales to Leads with disposition.
- For each sub ID, the column shows how well it performs against the average (calculated as the ratio of your sub ID performance to the Total performance - 100%).
To filter the report by date, click Period and select one of the predefined periods:
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
Users under MPA account can also filter the report by any publisher that belongs to their group.
Click the Graph arrow to view the chart that visualizes the sales funnel of your leads according to disposition uploads. Each step shows the conversion percentage from the previous step and the number of leads. Sales bar is marked with green:
To export the report, click Export on the right above the table. A pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You'll be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Export downloads and click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.