Log in to Open PX, navigate to your settings at the top right, and click on your name -> Account settings.
In General settings, click Edit, enter the preferred Minimal payout amount and click Save.
- If the buyer's bid is less then payout specified, the lead won't be sold to this buyer.
- When the buyer's bid is lower than Minimum payout on ping, Bid too low error is sent to you in the response and displayed in Transactions ping post report.
Users under Master publisher account can select any publisher that belongs to their group:
Source price indication
Source price indication section shows you a source tier and price range for each of your active sub IDs that have generated revenue during the last 3 months
The following columns are displayed:
- Sub ID - your active sub ID that has generated revenue during the last 3 months.
- Traffic type - the type of the publisher sub ID depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed, Undefined, Paid Search, Google Display, Facebook, New Source, Native, Push).
- Vertical - market segment of sub ID's traffic.
- Sub ID payout - amount that PХ paid you for leads from this sub ID during the last 3 months.
- Average RPL - your average revenue per lead from this sub ID.
- Price range - price range recommended to buyers for leads from such a combination of sub ID and vertical.