Lead publisher dashboard provides an insight into the general performance of your activities in PX. View graphs with the total number of leads sold, lead volume, performance, and average revenue for the last 30 days with the links to key reports.
MPA accounts can select the particular publisher that belongs to the group and view the information related to it:
- Lead publisher dashboard is available for API, common, and branded publishers.
- Call publisher dashboard has a different set of cards.
Account statistics shows Revenue earned and Leads sold for the last 30 days.
The information is divided into the following cards:
View the number of your leads sold to PX platform during the last 30 days:
Point the cursor on any chart point to see the number of leads for the particular day. Click Lead post report to view the report.
Average lead revenue
Track your revenue per lead during the last 30 days:
Click View RPL to go to your Lead post report.
View conversion data about your leads based on disposition data provided by buyers:
Click Source performance report button to view details in the report.
View links to most informative PX reports (the set of links varies according to your accont type):
Click the link to view specific report or click View all reports to access the full list.
View offers grouped by type of click View all offers to see all active offers in PX platform:
- API leads - Open Exchange lead offers for API and common publishers;
- Branded pages - private marketplace lead offers for Branded publishers, running branded pages for buyers;
- PX Call - Open Exchange call offers with call-specific offer details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.