Clients overview page shows monthly information about PX invoices to your company, including amount, status and payment date for each invoice.
The following columns are displayed:
Buyer name - your name as a buyer in PX.
- Invoice number shows the unique invoice number.
- Invoice Date - the date when the invoice was issued.
- Amount - the payment amount indicated on the invoice (calculated based on your Buyer report for the same period).
- Status - the status of the invoice (Paid or Overdue).
- Payment date - the date when the invoice was paid (if Paid).
By default, invoices for the current month are displayed. Select any other month from the last 12 months in the corresponding list:
To view invoices issued before 2019, click the link above the table.