Call overview report shows detailed information about calls within your PX call offers, including the vertical, total number of calls, paid calls and their average duration per each of your call offers for the selected period.
Call overview report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Call overview report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click onсe more to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed:
- Publisher shows your name as a PX publisher. Hover over the name and click the copy icon to copy the name to the clipboard.
- Publisher ID is your unique ID.
- Offer shows the name of the call offer.
- Promo number is the your phone number dialed by the customer.
- Offer ID - a unique ID of the offer.
- Vertical shows the vertical of this call offer.
- Calls - the total number of calls within this offer for the selected period.
- Paid calls - the number of paid calls.
- Paid % - the ratio between Paid calls and Calls.
- Spend - the amount of money paid by PX to you.
- Avg duration - the average duration per each paid call (calculated based on Transactions call report).
EPC - your average earnings per call (calculated as the ratio between Spend and Calls).
The report can be filtered by date, offer, and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the Date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary name or ID in a Search field if there are no items you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
Users under Master publisher account also can filter the report by publisher.
To export the report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as csv or Excel file.