How to access
Access Additional filters from the following places:
- Go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> Additional filters.
- Go to desired campaign settings and click Additional filters in the left-side menu:
A new page appears showing currently active filter for this campaign (if there is any):
Click Action -> Edit to change an existing filter rule or Remove to delete it.
Add/edit filter rule
If there's no filter rule yet, click Setup filters.
Configure filtering rule block appears where you can create a new filter rule based on lead data received from third-party providers and time attributes:
For example, to filter out leads with a low fraud score, perform the following:
- Select the Forensiq -> Risk Score attribute.
- Select Not in a list match type and select High Risk and Suspect checkboxes.
- Select Mandatory filter rule checkbox.
The filter will look like this:
To save the filter designed, click Confirm, and you will be returned to the view mode. Click Confirm once more to apply the rules.
You can also create filters based on Jornaya verification results.