Measuring your performance on a source level helps you solve various tasks:
- Make data-based optimization decisions
- Track your campaign changes taking effect immediately
- Test and evaluate how changes affect your volume in real time
Check your sources for different groupings (sources, publishers, traffic types).
All values will be recalculated according to the source type selected.
View Sales funnel chart that visualizes steps of your sales process according to disposition data uploaded. Each step shows your conversion % from the previous one and the number of leads. The step considered the goal is highlighted in green:
With sales funnel you can track your contact, credit pull, appointment and sale rates.
CPA & CPL
Track CPA and CPL by each source, publisher and traffic type in the platform.
- CPA (cost per acquisition) is calculated as your spend / number of goals achieved. Click the tooltip to compare it to your target CPA.
- CPL - average cost per lead from each source, calculated as payout / number of leads bought from this source.
Now it's time to identify market opportunities for your campaign.