PX platform is designed to make it easier for you to manage customer acquisition activities. The ultimate goal is to make sure that you can use PX data to make data-driven decisions and understand what you can do to scale your campaigns.
The first thing to explore is your campaigns and their settings.
Filter and payout rules
Your client success manager has already created one or several campaigns for you with basic filter and payout rules according to your contract. You can view and edit these settings:
- Filter management enables you to configure which leads (calls) you're going to buy in your campaign.
- Payout management allows setting payout amounts paid by your campaign based on various lead (call) attributes.
PX disposition allows you to attribute and measure your lead performance on a source basis. You can optimize and scale your campaigns with disposition.
Set the conversion goal for your campaign and average revenue received when it's achieved.
- Configure Target CPA Status and CPA in your campaign settings.
- Upload your first disposition file according to How to upload disposition files article.
- As soon as the disposition is updated, track your key performance indicators.
Weekly disposition uploads are recommended.
Please sign in to leave a comment.