To view call offer details, go to Offers, find the desired offer and click Action -> Offer details. A new page appears with the following blocks:
If the offer requires approval, only offer details are visible. Click Request approval to send your request to PX managers:
As soon as your request is approved, you'll be notified by email, and all offer details will become available.
General Info section includes main information entered during offer creation:
- Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
- Type - the offer type (PX Calls for call offers).
- Vertical - a vertical, in which an offer operates.
- Offer name - the name of the call offer.
- Description - brief offer summary.
- Promo numbers limit shows how many phone numbers you can connect, to which calls from this offer will be routed.
- Payout type - the type of payout for this offer (Fixed price or Rev share).
Status - active or inactive status of the offer. No call traffic is accepted by inactive offers.
Fixed payout (for Fixed price payout type) - the payout amount that you'll be paid for every successful call related to this offer.
- Margin (for Rev share payout type, 85% by default) - the percentage of the buyer's payout that you'll be paid for every successful call related to this offer.
Hours of operation
Hours of operation of the call offer accumulate settings from all buyer campaigns connected to this offer. View days and hours of operation of the offer to make configurations on your end and send calls to this offer in the appropriate time.
When the call is rejected on the offer level due to being outside of working hours - the call is marked as Not paid in Transaction calls report.
Regions of operation
Regions of operation of the call offer accumulate settings from all buyer campaigns connected to this offer. View regions of operation of the offer to make configurations on your end and send calls to states or ZIP codes appropriate for this offer.
When the call is rejected on the offer level due to being outside of regions congirured - the call is marked as Not paid in Transaction calls report.
View or generate a new promo number for this offer.
Promo number is the phone number, to which calls related to this offer will be forwarded, reflected as Connected phone in Transactions call report.
To connect the phone number to this offer, click Generate number. A pop-up window appears.
- If there're available numbers in the pool, select a promo number from the available list, enter a description if necessary and click Save.
- If there're no available numbers left, a new number will bought automatically. A newly generated promo number will appear in the table.
Click Action -> Edit to edit offer description. Click Action -> Remove to disconnect the number from the publisher.