To view call offer details, go to Offers, find the desired offer and click Action -> Offer details. A new page appears with the following blocks:
General Info section includes main information entered during offer creation:
- Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
- Type - the offer type (PX Calls for call offers).
- Vertical - a vertical, in which an offer operates.
- Offer name - the name of the call offer.
- Description - brief offer summary.
- Promo numbers limit shows how many phone numbers you can connect, to which calls from this offer will be routed.
- Payout type - the type of payout for this offer (Fixed price or Rev share).
Status - active or inactive status of the offer. No call traffic is accepted by inactive offers.
Fixed payout (for Fixed price payout type) - the payout amount that you'll be paid for every successful call related to this offer.
- Margin (for Rev share payout type, 85% by default) - the percentage of the buyer's payout that you'll be paid for every successful call related to this offer.
View or generate a new promo number for this offer.
Promo number is the phone number, to which calls related to this offer will be forwarded, reflected as Connected phone in Transactions call report.
If there's no number connected to this offer yet, click Generate number. In a pop-up that appears, select a promo number from the available list, enter a description if necessary and click Save.
A newly generated promo number will appear in the table.
Click Action -> Edit to edit offer description. Click Action -> Remove to disconnect the number from the publisher.