To view call offer details, go to Offers, select PX Call offer type, find the desired offer and click Action -> Offer details. A new page appears with the following blocks:
Click Edit in any section to change offer settings.
General Info section includes main information entered during offer creation:
1. Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
2. Type - the offer type (PX Calls for call offers).
3. Vertical - a vertical, in which an offer operates.
4. Offer name - the name of the call offer.
5. Description - brief offer summary.
6. Promo numbers limit shows how many phone numbers can be assigned to this offer, to which calls from different publishers will be forwarded.
For now, only 1 promo number can be assigned per each publisher.
7. Visibility shows whether offer details are visible to publishers:
- Public - all call publishers in PX can view offer details and work with it;
- Required Approval - all call publishers can view offer details but can't work with it until their request for this offer is approved by a manager;
- Private - the offer isn't available for publishers unless they're previously approved by PX manager.
8. Payout type - the type of payout for this offer (Fixed price or Rev share).
9. Fixed payout (for Fixed price payout type) - enter the payout amount that will be paid to the publisher for every successful call related to this offer.
10. Margin (for Rev share payout type, 85% by default) - enter the percentage of the campaign's payout that will be paid to the publisher for every successful call related to this offer.
View and edit a set of call campaigns that will buy calls from this particular offer. The following columns are displayed:
1. Campaign ID - the unique ID of the connected call campaign.
2. Campaign name - the name of the call campaign.
3. Revenue shows how much the connected campaign is willing to pay for the call:
- When there're no payout rules configured - default call payout is displayed;
- When there're payout rules configured, min and max payouts from both campaign settings and corresponding payout rules are displayed.
4. Payout (n/a by default) - custom payout from PX to the publisher for this specific campaign. It shows a fixed payout ($) or margin (%) depending on Payout type set in General block.
To set a new payout, hover over the value and click the pencil icon to edit it:
In a pop-up window that appears, enter a new payout and click Save:
- If Payout is set for the campaign in this block, it has a higher priority than general offer payout.
- Make sure Payout you set is less than Revenue.
To connect a new campaign to this offer, click Add campaign, select the desired call campaign from the available list and click Save.
To disconnect the campaign from the offer, click Action -> Delete:
Manage the list of publishers that can work with this offer by approving or rejecting their requests:
Depending on offer visibility in General block, publishers should send requests before they start working with an offer that requires approval.
Click Action and select whether you wish to approve, reject, block the publisher, or revoke previous status selection.
If the offer is private, publisher must be approved before he can see the offer. Click Add publisher, select the desired call publisher in the available list, select Appproved status and click Save:
You can filter the table by status and make a search by publisher ID or name:
View and generate new promo numbers for publishers who work on this offer.
Promo number is the phone number, to which calls from the particular publisher will be forwarded, reflected as Connected phone in Transactions call report.
To add a new number to this offer, click Generate promo number:
In a pop-up that appears, select the desired publisher and promo number from the available list. Enter a description if necessary and click Save.
- Only call publishers previously approved in Publisher access block are available for selection.
- For now, only 1 promo number can be assigned per each publisher.
A newly generated promo number will appear in the table below, including corresponding publisher details and creation date.
Click Action -> Edit to edit offer description. Click Action -> Remove to disconnect the number from the publisher.
You can also make a search by publisher ID, name or promo number: