To view call offer details, go to Offers, select PX Call offer type, find the desired offer and click Action -> Offer details. A new page appears with the following blocks:
Click Edit in any section to change offer settings.
General Info section includes main information entered during offer creation:
1. Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
2. Type - the offer type (PX Calls for call offers).
3. Vertical - a vertical, in which an offer operates.
4. Offer name - the name of the call offer.
5. Description - brief offer summary.
6. Promo numbers limit shows how many phone numbers can be assigned to this offer, to which calls from different publishers will be routed.
7. Visibility shows whether offer details are visible to publishers:
- Public - all call publishers in PX can view offer details and work with it;
- Required Approval - all call publishers can view offer details but can't work with it until their request for this offer is approved by a manager;
- Private - the offer isn't available for publishers unless they're previously approved by PX manager.
8. Payout type - the type of payout for this offer (Fixed price or Rev share).
9. Fixed payout (for Fixed price payout type) - enter the payout amount that will be paid to the publisher for every successful call related to this offer.
10. Margin (for Rev share payout type, 85% by default) - enter the percentage of the campaign's payout that will be paid to the publisher for every successful call related to this offer.
11. Status - assign an active or inactive status to this offer. No call traffic is accepted by inactive offers.
View and edit a set of call campaigns that will buy calls from this offer. The following columns are displayed:
1. Campaign ID - the unique ID of the connected call campaign.
2. Campaign name - the name of the call campaign.
3. Revenue shows how much the connected campaign is willing to pay for the call:
- When there're no payout rules configured - default call payout is displayed;
- When there're payout rules configured, min and max payouts from both campaign settings and corresponding payout rules are displayed.
4. Payout (n/a by default) - custom payout from PX to the publisher for this specific campaign. It shows a fixed payout ($) or margin (%) depending on Payout type set in General block.
To set a new payout, hover over the value and click the pencil icon to edit it:
In a pop-up window that appears, enter a new payout and click Save:
- If Payout is set for the campaign in this block, it has a higher priority than general offer payout.
- Make sure Payout you set is less than Revenue.
To connect a new campaign to this offer, click Add campaign, select the desired call campaign from the available list and click Save.
To disconnect the campaign from the offer, click Action -> Delete:
By default, incomings calls are first routed to the destination campaign with the highest payout. To distribute calls more evenly, create routing instructions for this offer.
Manage the list of publishers that can work with this offer by approving or rejecting their requests.
Depending on offer visibility in General block, publishers should send requests before they start working with an offer that requires approval. If the offer is private, publishers must be approved before they can see the offer.
Click Action and select whether you wish to approve, reject or block/unblock the publishers in the list. To add a new publisher, click Add publisher, select the desired call publisher in the available list, select Approved status and click Save:
The publisher appears in the table:
1. Publisher ID - the unique ID of the connected call publisher.
2. Publisher name - the name of the publisher.
3. Status shows whether the publisher can work with this offer.
4. Payout (n/a by default) - custom payout from PX to the publisher for this specific offer. It shows a fixed payout ($) or margin (%) depending on Payout type set in General block.
Hover over the value and click the pencil icon to edit it. Publisher custom payout pop-up appears:
- Call payout shows how much each connected campaign is willing to pay to PX for the call from this offer and publisher.
- Payout shows how much PX pays to this publisher for each call sold to this campaign. To change it, click the pencil icon and enter fixed payout ($) or margin (%) depending on Payout type set in General block. Click Save.
Payout set on a publisher level is included in the payout range in call offer details under publisher account.
Filter the table by status and make a search by publisher ID or name:
View and generate new promo numbers for publishers who work on this offer.
Promo number is the phone number, to which calls from the particular publisher will be forwarded, reflected as Connected phone in Transactions call report.
To add a new number to this offer, click Generate promo number:
In a pop-up that appears, select the desired publisher and promo number from the available list. Enter a description if necessary and click Save.
Only call publishers previously approved in Publisher access block are available for selection.
A newly generated promo number will appear in the table below, including corresponding publisher details and creation date.
Click Action -> Edit to edit the offer description. Click Action -> Remove to disconnect the number from the publisher.
You can also make a search by publisher ID, name or promo number:
Custom routing instructions have a higher priority over default ones.
Default routing instructions
Click Add instructions to create the default routing tree for incoming calls or click Edit to change existing instructions.
Select one of the options in At the start of the call menu (Transfer to destination or Forward to):
1. Transfer to destination - create the bundle of destination campaigns, in which incoming calls will be evenly distributed so that each campaign in the bundle receives the same number of paid calls during the day:
- Click Add destination campaign and select the 1st campaign, to which the call will be transferred:
- Repeat this step to add as many destination campaigns as you need. Each campaign from destination campaigns section can be included in one bundle only once.
Click Else to select the next action (one more Transfer to destination block, Forward to or Hang up).
Create severalTransfer to destination block if necessary - each sub-bundle is treated separately when counting the number of paid calls.
2. Forward to - route the call to the specific phone number outside PX, not connected to any campaign. Forwarded calls aren’t paid by buyers, and publishers don’t receive any payout for it through PX.
If the phone number entered belongs to one of the existing campaigns, it’s still treated separately and not paid like any other external number.
There are no alternative actions after forwarding, and if the specified phone number doesn't respond, the call is ended.
3. Hang up - another possible option that allows to end the call when no routing options were applied (this action isn’t available at the start of the call):
Here is the full routing tree from our example:
According to instructions, the following happens to incoming calls:
1. The system checks how many paid calls campaigns 134 and 122 from the bundle already received during the day:
- if numbers of paid calls are the same, the call is routed to Campaign 134;
- otherwise, the call is routed to the campaign that had less paid calls.
2. If no campaign accepts the call - routing proceeds to the Else action and the call is forwarded to
+156656626522 phone number.
3. If the specified phone number doesn't respond, the call is ended.
Click Preview changes to view the routing tree:
Click Apply changes to save your instructions or Discard changes.
Custom routing instructions
Сreate a custom routing tree for any of the publishers approved for this offer.
Click Add custom instructions:
On a new page, click Add instructions and select the Publisher (only publishes approved in Publisher access block are available for selection). The further procedure is similar to the creation of default routing instructions:
To view existing custom instructions, click the link with the publisher's name. On a new page, click Edit to change them:
As soon as custom routing is configured for the publisher within the call offer, each call that goes to the offer from the publisher is routed according to сustom instructions.
If there's no custom routing set for the publisher, the default offer routing is applied.