Call offer is a set of configurations created in PX platform in order to set up and support call flow between publishers and buyers.
To create a call offer in PX platform, go to Offers and click Create offer -> PX Call offer above the table:
New call offer page appears with the following fields:
1. Type - prefilled with PX Calls offer type.
2. Vertical - a vertical, in which an offer will operate.
- Start typing the vertical name in a Search field to find it.
- Select None if there's no vertical you need.
3. Offer name - enter the name of the new call offer. Include the offer's vertical and visibility into the name to keep data organized.
4. Description (optional) - enter any additional campaign details.
5. Promo numbers limit shows how many phone numbers can be assigned to this offer, to which calls from different publishers will be routed.
6. Visibility - select whether offer details are visible to publishers:
- Public - all call publishers in PX can view offer details and can work with it;
- Required Approval - all call publishers can view offer details but can't work with the offer until their request for this offer is approved by a manager;
- Private - the offer isn't available for publishers unless they're previously approved by PX manager.
7. Payout type - select the type of payout for this offer (Fixed price or Rev share).
8. Fixed payout (for Fixed price payout type) - enter the payout amount that will be paid to the publisher for every successful call related to this offer.
9. Margin (for Rev share payout type, 85% by default) - enter the percentage of the campaign's payout that will be paid to the publisher for every successful call related to this offer.
10. Status - assign an active or inactive status to this offer. No call traffic is accepted by inactive offers.
Click Save as soon as you're done.