Publisher (also called an affiliate) is the company specialized in bringing the buyer’s products and services to a wider audience. Call publishers place phone numbers or Click to Call buttons on their websites, and when customers click on it, the certain campaign's number is dialed. Call publishers work with PX call offers.
To change settings of the existing publisher, go to Admin -> Publishers, find the desired call publisher and click Action -> Edit.
A new page appears, divided into the following sections, that become available depending on the publisher's account type:
- Publisher Settings
- Payout Rules - link to payout management of the publisher.
- Manage Sub IDs - link to Sub ID management page.
To change settings in the desired block, click Edit.
The set of fields is divided into General and Advanced settings.
General settings include the basic information specified during the process of publisher creation:
1. Account type – select account type that affects the set of available fields and blocks for configuration.
2. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the call publisher in the PX platform.
3. Traffic type - the type of the publisher depending on how calls are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined).
4. Publisher tier – assign the publisher to one of the tiers (Excellent, Very good, Good, Fair, Below average, Poor), source quality categories.
5. Publisher name - the internal name of the publisher, not displayed to the publisher.
6. Status - assign one of the statuses to the publisher (New, Prepublished, Published, Blocked, Expired, Deleted, Initial, Follow Up, Overruled, Purged).
7. Modify date – the date when publisher settings were edited.
Advanced block includes Description field with additional details about the publisher:
Specify the physical address of the publisher. Click the pencil icon to enter the information:
Fill in the necessary information about the contact person related to this publisher:
The last Add additional contact info field allows you to select additional fields that you want to be displayed in this section:
As soon as fields are selected, they appear in the field and in Contact info section. Fill in the necessary information and click Save:
View, edit or delete user accounts for this publisher. Follow How to create a publisher user account article for more details.