Export Downloads page shows all reports and pages recently requested for exporting. When any report is requested, queued and processed, it becomes available for download from this page.
Export downloads page columns
To access this page, go to Reports -> Export downloads.
The page can be sorted by Request Date and Report Type columns. Click column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed:
- Request Date - the date when the report was requested for export.
- Report Type - the name of the requested report.
- Filters - filtering that was selected in the report for export.
Status shows the status of the exported file:
Queued - the file is queued for processing.
In Progress - the file is getting ready.
Empty - no data found for dates and filters selected in the exported report.
- Failed - export was requested for a too long period of time or the file couldn't be processed for some reason. Click Restart to try once more.
- Done - the report is processed and ready for download. Click Action -> Download as CSV or XLS according to your preferences.