Audit Log allows you to track specific events in the platform related to your campaigns.
The following campaign-related actions are logged:
- Campaign settings - changes made on the campaign editing page.
- API configuration - saving of each step and going live, which allows you to track changes made to API configuration and know when the campaign became able to buy leads.
- Filters - adding, removing, editing, saving and reverting filter rules, as well as changing their hierarchy.
- Payout rules - adding, editing and removing payout rules and amounts, changing their hierarchy.
- Sources - blocking and prioritizing sources, publishers, and sites, changing the campaign mode.
Audit log columns
To view the log, go to settings of the campaign and click Audit Log on the left panel:
Click the column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by IP Address in the log.
The following columns are displayed:
- Date Time – the date and time of the action.
- Change Object – the object that has been changed (campaign settings, sources, filters, etc.).
- Value – the specific value that was changed (source blocking or prioritizing, adding new payout or filter rule, etc.).
Click the value to view the full text in the pop-up:
To filter the audit log by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.