Bid management interface is highly responsive, so check some tips that make it even more handy to use.
In Add/edit bid block, attributes are grouped under topic categories, all mandatory attributes are marked with asteriks (*). Click on the category to view the list of fields available:
- Contact - attributes related to personal information of the lead: phone number, email address, etc.;
- Custom - custom fields in the verticals;
- Demographic - statistical information, such as lead's state, ZIP code, gender, education, and marital status.
- Other - fields related to offers, verification partners, pass back and selected buyers functionality.
- Source - attributes related to publisher, sub IDs, sources and sites;
- Time - lead's age, days of the week and other time-related fields.
- Vertical - vertical-specific attributes.
Start typing the attribute name in a Search field, and the number of matching attributes will be displayed for each category. If there are no results in the category, it will become inactive.
Campaign may have a large number of payout rules configured by different users in different periods of time, and some of the rules may conflict or even duplicate each other:
- if the payout rule won't work because similar rule or set of rules above has already been applied, this rule is canceled and crossed out. Hover over an icon to see the number of the rule that takes priority over it:
- if the payout rule partially conflicts with some rule above - the rule is marked as a conflict. Hover over an icon to see the conflicting rule number(s):
If you wish this rule to be applied first, move it above the conflicting rule using drag'n'drop option.
Prioritize payout rules easily by changing their order. Click the icon next to the rule number and drag the rule to the preferred position:
Remove bid rule branch
While configuring the rule in Add/edit bid rule block, you can remove separate rule branches with And/Or statements.
Hover over the cross icon next to the rule branch and make that blurred branch is the one that you'd like to remove:
Click the cross icon and Yes in the confirmation pop-up.