Buyer is the company or individual who is looking for potential consumers of its products and services and, therefore, buys leads, calls or other categories of the product from publishers in order to get real customers.
To create a new buyer, follow these instructions.
To change settings of the existing publisher, go to Admin -> Buyers, find the desired buyer and click Edit.
A new page appears, divided into the following sections:
Click the pencil icon to edit settings.
Contact Info section allows specifying contact and financial information about the buyer and the person who represents it.
The first set of fields:
Buyer Name - enter the buyer company name.
- Payout Cap - enter the monthly payout capacity according to an agreement with this buyer.
- Status - select the status of the buyer (Published is recommended).
The next set of fields allows you to specify contact information of the buyer representative:
Enter the name and title of the contact person, their phone numbers and emails.
The next set of fields is the following:
- Website - buyer company web site
- Payment Terms - select how often invoices will be sent to this buyer (once 7, 15, 30, 45 or 60 days).
- Credit Limit - the credit limit available for this buyer.
- Buyer Logo - click Upload to select an image with the buyer logo and crop the part of the image you need:
- Include in Lead Site Emails - select whether or not to include this buyer info into the notification email sent to consumers that submitted the lead form.
If Include in Lead Site Emails is set to Yes, when the lead is sold to this buyer, the consumer who submitted the form receives an email with the buyer name, logo, link to the website, and a message that a buyer's representative will contact this consumer within 48 hours.
If it's set to No, no information is sent to consumers when the leads are sold to this buyer.
- Add additional contact info field allows selecting additional fields that you want to be displayed in this section:
Specify the physical address of the buyer company:
Assign an account manager and sales manager to this buyer by selecting them from the list of existing PX users:
Configure levels of access for this buyer:
- Account Type - select Advanced to enable Site Management for this buyer or Common to disable it.
- Lead Returns - click Yes to allow this buyer to return leads.
- Common Edit - click Yes to allow this buyer to edit the following:
- Filters - click Yes to allow the buyer to set filters for their campaigns;
- Payout Rules - click Yes to allow the buyer to set payout rules for their direct post campaigns.
View and manage user accounts of this buyer:
Follow this article for more information.
To allow the buyer getting leads from private sources, click Enable private sources:
A new table appears below with Publisher and Connection status columns:
To finalize the setup, go to desired publisher settings and connect it to this buyer in Private sourcing block. As soon as buyer and publishers are connected, publisher name status will appear in the table along with Enabled connection status:
Connect as many publishers as you need.
If the connection was disabled in publisher settings, connections status is changed to Disabled: