Buyer is the company that looks for potential consumers of their products and services and, therefore, buys leads, calls or other categories of the product from publishers through PX in order to get real customers.
To create a new buyer, follow these instructions.
To change settings of the existing publisher, go to Admin -> Buyers, find the desired buyer and click Edit.
A new page appears, divided into the following sections:
Click the pencil icon to edit settings.
Specify contact and financial information about the buyer and the person who represents it:
Buyer Name - enter the buyer company name.
- Payout Cap - enter the monthly payout capacity according to an agreement with this buyer.
- Payout Cap set in buyer settings is applied to all campaigns of this buyer unless specific monthly caps are set on the campaign level.
- If Payout Cap of the buyer is reached, no leads (calls) are posted to campaigns of this buyer and BuyerMonthCapReached buyer result is displayed in Transactions ping post and Transactions outbound reports.
- Status - select the status of the buyer (Published is recommended).
Enter the name and title of the contact person, their phone numbers, emails, and company website.
The next set of fields is related to financial agreements with the buyer:
- Quickbooks Customer ID - enter ID of the buyer in QuickBooks billing system.
- Payment Terms - select how often invoices will be sent to this buyer (once 7, 15, 30, 45 or 60 days).
- Credit Limit - the credit limit available for this buyer.
- Ns/ Customer ID - enter ID of the buyer in the NetSuite billing system.
- Ns/ Subsidiary ID - enter Subsidiary ID of the buyer in the NetSuite billing system.
- Buyer Logo - click Upload to select an image with the buyer logo and crop the part of the image you need:
- Include in Lead Site Emails - select whether or not to include this buyer info into the notification email sent to consumers that submitted the lead form.
If Include in Lead Site Emails is set to Yes, when the lead is sold to this buyer, the consumer who submitted the form receives an email with the buyer name, logo, link to the website, and a message that a buyer's representative will contact this consumer within 48 hours.
If it's set to No, no information is sent to consumers when the leads are sold to this buyer.
- Add additional contact info field allows selecting additional fields that you want to be displayed in this section:
Assign an account manager and sales manager to this buyer by selecting them from the list of existing PX users:
Configure levels of access for this buyer:
- Account Type - select Advanced to enable Site Management for this buyer or Common to disable it.
- Lead Returns - click Yes to allow this buyer to return leads.
- Common Edit - click Yes to enable this buyer editing the following:
- Filters - click Yes to allow the buyer to set filters for their campaigns;
- Payout Rules - click Yes to allow the buyer to set payout rules for their direct post campaigns.
View and manage user accounts of this buyer:
Follow this article for more information.
To allow the buyer getting leads from private sources, click Enable private sources:
A new table appears below with Publisher and Connection status columns:
To finalize the setup, go to desired publisher settings and connect it to this buyer in Private sourcing block. As soon as buyer and publishers are connected, publisher name status will appear in the table along with Enabled connection status:
Connect as many publishers as you need.
If the connection was disabled in publisher settings, connections status is changed to Disabled:
As soon as private sources are enabled, a customized API specification page is automatically generated for this buyer.