Buyer is the company or individual who is looking for potential consumers of its products and services and, therefore, buys the leads, calls or other categories of the product from publishers in order to get real customers.
How to Create a New Buyer in PX
To create a new buyer, go to Admin -> Buyers and click Create. A new page appears with three sections:
All mandatory fields are marked with asterisk (*).
The first set of fields in the Contact Info section allows entering the buyer name and the information about the person who represents it:
Enter the Buyer Name, the name and title of the contact person, phone numbers and emails.
The next set of fields is the following:
- Website - enter the company website of the buyer.
- Payment Terms - select how often invoices will be sent to this buyer (once 7, 15, 30, 45 or 60 days).
- Credit Limit - enter the credit limit available for this buyer.
As soon as the credit limit of the buyer is reached, leads (calls) aren't posted to this buyer and BuyerCreditLimitReached buyer result is displayed in Transactions Ping Post and Transactions Outbound reports.
- Include in Lead Site Emails - select whether or not to include this buyer into notification email sent to consumers that submitted the lead form.
If Include in Lead Site Emails is set to Yes, when the lead is sold to this buyer, the consumer who submitted the form receives an email with the buyer name, link to the website, and a message that a buyer's representative will contact this consumer within 48 hours.
If it's set to No, no information is sent to consumers when the leads are sold to this buyer.
- Add additional contact info field allows selecting additional fields that you want to be displayed in this section:
Specify the physical address of the buyer company:
Assign an account manager and sales manager to this buyer by selecting them from the list of existing PX users:
As soon as the buyer is created, corresponding buyer campaigns can be created and configured in order to start lead exchange in your PX platform.
To edit settings of the existing buyer, follow Buyer Settings article.