Lead Preview page shows a detailed description of the lead, including general and contact information, inbound request data, and attributes related to the particular lead.
To view the details of the particular lead, go to Leads, find the desired lead and Preview:
A new page appears with the detailed information about this lead, divided into the following sections:
General Information section consists of two blocks: Personal Information and Account Information.
Personal Information block includes the name, gender, and date of birth of the person who filled out the form.
Account information block includes the following data:
- Date/Time the date and time when the lead was inserted into PX.
- IP Address - IP address of the person who submitted the form.
- Session Length - the time spent on filling out the form.
Contact Information section includes Overview block with email and phone number(s) of the person and Address block with information about the physical address:
Lead Details section contains 3 blocks: Campaign Details, IDs, and Origin information.
Campaign Details show the date and time when the lead was created, Vertical and the Quality Score and of this lead.
IDs block show the list of IDs related to this lead:
- The Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the lead. The Lead ID is sent by the publisher, otherwise, N/A is displayed.
- Publisher ID is your unique ID as a publisher who sent the lead.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter, which reflects you as a publisher in different verticals and shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Sub 2 ID (Sub 3 ID, Sub 4 ID or Sub 5 ID) is a tracking parameter used to identify any additional parameters if necessary.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming lead when it gets into PX or sent in the lead's information.
Origin Information block describes lead sources and information provided by 3rd-party companies.
- Full Source - the full ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
- Source - the short ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and three last digits of Sub ID.
- IP Address To State shows the state that corresponds to IP address of the person. This check is provided by a third-party company IP2State if it's enabled for you.
- Zip To State shows the state that corresponds to a ZIP code provided in the lead.
- Trusted Form is a Lead ID alternative used for specific verticals, generated by a third-party service Trusted Form.
Consent Language section contains TCPA Text shown to the person before the form submission and sent in your lead. If you didn't send TCPA Text, this block is blank.
Inbound Request section shows the full raw request of the lead sent from your system to PX:
Lead Attributes section contains all lead attributes passed in your request as well as internal Lead GUID generated in PX platform, pass-back parameters (if there were any), and, for leads from Auto Vertical, Polk data about the vehicle:
Click Show All to view all lead attributes.