Transactions call report shows the information about all call transactions between PX and your campaigns. This report is used to quickly find the data about calls forwarded to your campaigns, including caller details, call source, call result and revenue.
Transactions сall report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions call report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, and click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display in a Table columns list depending on the information you need:
The report includes the following columns:
- Date is the date and time of the transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the call transaction.
- Vertical shows the vertical of the source.
- Promo number is the publisher's number dialed by the customer.
- Buyer - your name as a buyer.
- Campaign - the name of your campaign, to which the call was forwarded.
- Campaign ID is a unique ID of your campaign on the platform.
Connected phone - the phone number, to which the incoming call was forwarded.
- Call result shows the status of the call (Paid, Not paid, Repeated).
Disposition- the disposition status of the call uploaded:
- n/a - for Repeated and Not paid calls;
- New - paid call with no disposition;
- other statuses - according to your disposition uploaded.
- Revenue - the amount of money you paid to PX for the call.
- Duration - the total duration of the call.
- Caller ID is the phone number, from which the call was made (the number of the customer).
- Call GUID shows an internal unique ID of the call generated in the PX platform.
- City - the city of the customer.
- State - the state of the customer.
Search & filters
Filter the report by date, source, and campaign.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there's no item you need in the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Click the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page to make a search by Transaction ID, Caller ID, or Call GUID:
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Report Exports. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download as the export file is ready, click Action -> Download as CSV.