Transactions Call Report shows the information about all call transactions between PX and buyers. This report is used to quickly find the data about calls forwarded from publishers to buyer campaigns, including caller details, call source, call result and revenue. The report is updated every 5 minutes.
Transactions Call Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions Call Report.
Transactions Call spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
Some columns are hidden by default for ease of use.
The report includes the following columns:
- Date is the date and time of the transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the call transaction.
- Vertical shows the vertical of the source.
- Source is the publisher's DID number dialed by the customer.
- Buyer - your name as a buyer.
- Campaign - the name of your campaign, to which the call was forwarded.
- Campaign ID is a unique ID of your campaign on the platform.
- Call result shows the status of the call (Paid, Not paid, Repeated).
- Revenue - the amount of money you paid to PX for the call.
- Duration - the total duration of the call.
- Caller ID is the phone number, from which the call was made (the number of the customer).
- Call GUID shows an internal unique ID of the call generated in PX platform.
- City - the city of the customer.
- State - the state of the customer.
This report can be filtered by date, source, and campaign.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To export the report, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
To download the report, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports:
To download as the export file is ready, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.