Leads overview shows the detailed information about your leads in PX platform, including vertical, lead quality, fraud score, contact information specified in the lead, conversion and various filtering options.
Leads overview columns
To view the list of all leads in PX, go to Leads section.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed (some columns may be hidden by default):
1. Creation Date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Transaction ID - a unique ID of the transaction sent in the lead's information or generated by PX.
3. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
4. Publisher Payout - the amount of money paid to you by PX.
5. Publisher - your name as a publisher in PX.
6. Source - the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
7. Sub ID is tracking parameter that reflects you as a publisher in different verticals and/or shows where your traffic comes from.
8. First Name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
9. Last Name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
10. Email - the email specified in the lead.
11. Phone Number - the phone number specified in the lead.
12. State - the state specified in the lead.
13. Lead Quality - click the value to view the lead quality score:
14. Conversion shows the stage of the lead conversion based on disposition data:
- Conversion - the lead was sold to the buyer(s) and converted for at least one of them;
- Contacted - the lead was sold and contacted;
- Intent - the lead was sold, contacted and moved to further conversion stages;
- New - the lead was sold;
- N/A - the lead wasn't sold.
15. Publisher Source - the lead source sent from your platform.
16. Lead GUID shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
17. Jornaya Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the lead.
Click Action -> Preview to view full lead details on Lead Preview page.
Search & filters
Leads Overview can be filtered by date, publisher sub ID and vertical.
To filter the page by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher sub ID or vertical, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Click Search by to make a search by Transaction ID, Email, Phone number or Lead GUID:
In total, 2048 leads can be displayed in Leads Overview spreadsheet. If you need to view more leads, use Export option.
To export Leads overview, click Export your report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred CSV separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action -> Download as csv to receive the corresponding CSV file.