Leads overview shows detailed information about your leads in the PX platform, including vertical, lead quality, fraud score, contact information specified in the lead, conversion, and various filtering options.
Leads overview columns
To view the list of all leads in PX, go to Leads section.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display in a Table columns list depending on the information you need:
The following columns are displayed (some columns may be hidden by default):
1. Creation date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Transaction ID - a unique ID of the transaction sent in the lead's information or generated by PX.
3. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
4. Publisher payout - the amount of money paid to you by PX.
5. Publisher - your name as a publisher in PX.
6. Publisher ID - your unique publisher ID in the platform.
7. Source - the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
8. Sub ID is tracking parameter that reflects you as a publisher in different verticals and/or shows where your traffic comes from.
9. First name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
10. Last name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
11. Email - the email specified in the lead.
12. Phone number - the phone number specified in the lead.
13. State - the state specified in the lead.
14. Disposition - the disposition status of the lead.
The set of disposition statuses can vary according to configurations per vertical on Customize disposition definitions page.
15. Publisher source - the lead source sent from your platform.
16. Lead GUID shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
17. Jornaya Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the lead.
Click 3 dots -> Preview to view full lead details on Lead preview page.
Lead preview is available only for API publishers.
Search & filters
Leads Overview can be filtered by date, publisher sub ID and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click Period and select one of the predefined periods:
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
To filter the report by publisher sub ID or vertical, select item(s) in corresponding drop-down menus and click Appy filter:
Click the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page to make a search by Transaction ID, Email, Phone number or Lead GUID:
In total, 2048 leads can be displayed in Leads overview. To view more leads, use Exporting.
To export the report, click Export on the right above the table. A pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred CSV separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action -> Download as csv to receive the corresponding CSV file.