Leads Overview shows the detailed information about your leads in PX platform, including vertical, lead quality, fraud score, contact information specified in the lead, conversion and various filtering options.
Leads Overview Spreadsheet
To view the list of all leads in PX, go to Leads section.
Lead Overview spreadsheet appears:
Leads Overview spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
Click the magnifier icon to make search by Transaction ID, Email, Phone Number or Lead Guid in the spreadsheet:
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Creation Date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Transaction ID - a unique ID of the transaction sent in the lead's information or generated by PX.
3. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
4. Publisher Payout - the amount of money paid to you by PX.
5. Publisher - your name as a publisher in PX.
6. Source - the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
7. Sub ID is tracking parameter that reflects you as a publisher in different verticals and/or shows where your traffic comes from.
8. First Name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
9. Last Name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
10. Email - the email specified in the lead.
11. Phone Number - the phone number specified in the lead.
12. State - the state specified in the lead.
13. Lead Quality - click the value to view the Lead Quality Score:
14. Conversion shows the stage of the lead conversion based on disposition data:
- Conversion - the lead was sold to the buyer(s) and converted for at least one of them;
- Contacted - the lead was sold and contacted;
- Intent - the lead was sold, contacted and moved to further conversion stages;
- New - the lead was sold;
- N/A - the lead wasn't sold.
15. Publisher Source - the lead source sent from the your platform.
16. Lead Guid shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
Click Preview to view full lead details on Lead Preview page.
Leads Overview spreadsheet can be filtered by date, publisher sub ID and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher sub ID or vertical, use appropriate drop-down menus:
In total, 2048 leads can be displayed in Leads Overview spreadsheet. If you need to view more leads, use Export option.
To export Leads Overview, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window appears:
Choose the preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export Lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Download as csv to receive the corresponding CSV file.