Lead Post Report shows the information about lead-posting processes between you as API publisher and PX, including the detailed statistics about pings, posts and leads bought by PX.
This report is a convenient tool for tracking incoming leads on each stage of their flow (Pings -> Accepted Pings -> Posts -> Leads), as well as for measuring success in the lead-posting process (Take Rate -> Acceptance Rate). The report also provides extensive filtering options.
Lead post report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Lead post report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, and click onсe more to sort it up.
Select columns to display in a Table columns list depending on the information you need:
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Date Time - a week, day or hour (depending on filter selected above), for which the information is presented. Daily breakdown is displayed by default.
2. Pings - the number of ping requests sent from your system to PX.
3. Accepted pings - the number of your pings accepted by PX.
4. Posts - the number of post requests sent from your system to PX.
5. Calls - the number of calls sold (for Call & Lead selected in Category filter)
6. Leads - the number of leads sold on post.
7. Avg Ping CPL shows the average PX bid on ping.
8. Publisher Revenue - the total amount of money paid by the PX platform for your leads reported in post responses.
9. CPL - the average cost for one lead paid by PX.
10. Net Spending shows the difference between Publisher Revenue and forecasted lead returns based on previous periods.
11. Acceptance Rate shows the ratio of Leads to Posts, which shows the percentage of successful posts to the total number of your posts requests sent to PX.
12. Ping Response Time shows the average processing duration of your ping requests.
13. Post Response Time - shows the average processing duration of your post requests.
14. Take Rate is the ratio of Accepted Pings to Pings, which shows the percentage of leads that PX bidded on ping to the total number of your ping requests.
Grouping & filtering
Lead Post spreadsheet can be filtered by date, publisher, sub ID, vertical, and category.
When the report is filtered by direct post type and Lead category, zero values are displayed in columns related to ping post activities.
To filter the report by date, click Period and select one of the predefined periods:
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
To filter the report by other parameters, select item(s) in the corresponding drop-down menus, and click Apply filter.
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need on the list.
You can also group the table and replace the first column using Group by list:
Each selected filter will change the spreadsheet by replacing the first column and showing other values according to the filter.
Click Reset to view the default item (Day).
To visualize the report, click Graph and use two filters where any two columns of the report can be selected for visual display:
Place the cursor on any point to see the tooltip.
To export the report, click Export on the right above the table. A pop-up window will appear:
Choose еру preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
You'll be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Report exports and click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.