Lead Post Report shows the information about lead-posting processes between you as API publisher and PX, including the detailed statistics about pings, posts and leads bought by PX.
This report is a convenient tool for tracking incoming leads on each stage of their flow (Pings -> Accepted Pings -> Posts -> Leads), as well as for measuring success in the lead-posting process (Take Rate -> Acceptance Rate). The report also provides extensive filtering options.
Lead post report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Lead post report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Date Time - a week, day or hour (depending on filter selected above), for which the information is presented. Daily breakdown is displayed by default.
2. Pings - the number of ping requests sent from your system to PX.
3. Accepted pings - the number of your pings accepted by PX.
4. Posts - the number of post requests sent from your system to PX.
5. Leads - the number of leads sold on post.
6. Avg Ping CPL shows the average PX bid on ping. Click the value to view Ping Payout Spread chart showing the correlation between the number of leads and bid amounts.
7. Publisher Revenue - the total amount of money paid by the PX platform for your leads reported in post responses.
8. CPL - the average cost for one lead paid by PX. Click the value to view Calculated CPL Spread chart showing the correlation between the number of your leads sold and PX payouts.
9. Net Spending shows the difference between Publisher Revenue and forecasted lead returns based on previous periods.
10. Take Rate is the ratio of Accepted Pings to Pings, which shows the percentage of leads that PX bided on ping to the total number of your ping requests.
11. Acceptance Rate shows the ratio of Leads to Posts, which shows the percentage of successful posts to the total number of your posts requests sent to PX.
12. Ping Response Time shows the average processing duration of your ping requests. Click the value to view Ping Response Time Spread chart showing the correlation between the number of pings and the processing time.
13. Post Response Time - shows the average processing duration of your post requests. Click the value to view Post Response Time Spread chart showing the correlation between the number of posts and the processing time.
Grouping & filtering
Lead Post spreadsheet can be filtered by date, publisher sub ID and vertical. To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher or vertical, use corresponding drop-down menus. Select your publisher ID to see Publisher sub ID filter:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need on the list.
You can also group the table and replace the first column using Group by list:
Each selected filter will change the spreadsheet by replacing the first column and showing other values according to the filter.
Click Reset to view the default item (Day).
To visualize the report, select Stacked area chart in Graph list:
Stacked area chart has two filters where any two columns of the report can be selected for visual display:
Place the cursor on any point to see the tooltip.
You can also view the report data via Column Chart depending on grouping and filtering options:
To export the report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it. To download the export file as soon as it's ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action -> Download as CSV.