Call campaign is a set of your configurations created in PX platform in order to start a call flow between publishers and your system. All campaigns are easily scaled across all verticals.
To view and edit settings of your campaign, go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> Campaign Settings.
Campaign Settings page appears, including four sections:
- Campaign Settings:
- Filter Management (link to campaign's filter management)
- Payout Management (link to campaign's payout management)
To make changes, click Edit.
If you wish to change some settings of your campaign, contact your PX account manager.
Set basic configurations for the campaign.
1. Buyer - your unique name as a buyer on the platform.
2. Campaign ID shows the unique ID of this campaign.
3. Category - the category of this campaign (Lead, Call, Click, Data, Other).
4. Vertical - a vertical, in which your campaign buys calls.
5. Campaign name - a unique name of your campaign.
6. Country - country selected during the creation of this сampaign.
7. Currency - the currency of this campaign.
8. Status - the status of the campaign:
- Published - this campaign is enabled and receives the calls.
Prepublished - this campaign is Off in Source Management and does not receive any calls.
- Deleted - this campaign is removed from the list of campaigns and disabled from the calls flow.
Call destination routing
Specify the Destination number, to which calls should be forwarded for this campaign.
- Your campaigns can have the same destination number.
- Assigning a new number to the campaign can take up to 15 minutes to update.
Payout section shows which calls are paid and in which amount:
1. Call payout - the default payout paid by your campaign for each successful call received.
2. Call duration - the minimum call duration in minutes and seconds that defines the call as successful and eligible for payout.
Configure additional payout rules in Payout management.
3. Repeated calls shows whether repeated calls are paid by your campaign:
- Paid - all repeated calls are processed and paid as usual;
Not paid (by default)- repeated calls are not paid if they come within the specified period below.
4. Repeated call period (days) - if the call comes to your campaign within the specified period, you don’t pay for it and this call is marked as Repeated in Transactions call report.
The Goal is the specific disposition status of the call that the you strive to reach (most often - Sale or Customer). Read more about Disposition goals.
Set the goal for the campaign with your expected revenue when it is achieved:
- Target CPA Status - set the desired disposition status that matches your goal . To remove the goal, select None status.
- Target CPA - set the target revenue you expect to receive when the goal (specific status) is reached.
Set base time intervals for the days of the week so that your campaign receives calls.
Two options for Hours of operation are available:
- Open 24/7 (set by default) - campaign accepts calls 7 days a week without any time limit;
- Custom - click to make manual configurations:
- Select Open checkbox next to each day of the week when this campaign can receive the calls by (all days are unchecked by default). When the day is selected, other fields become active.
- Click to set Start and Closing time for selected days. Use arrow buttons or pick hours:
Use additional time slots to set several time periods for the same day. To add it, click Action-> Add time slot:
To remove it, click Action -> Remove time slot:
Calls outside of Hours block settings won’t be routed to this campaign, and if it’s the only campaign for this call, it’s registered with NoBuyer result in Transactions call report.
Set base geo-restrictions on caller origins, from which campaign receives calls.
Two options for Regions of operation are available:
- Unrestricted (set by default) - campaign accepts calls from any region without limitations.
- Custom - allows setting one of alternative Target region levels:
- States - select one or multiple US states to set the target regions for this campaign (by default, all states are selected);
- ZIP codes - enter, paste the list of target ZIP codes separated by a comma or line break; drag and drop the file (.txt, .csv) into the area or click to upload it:
The option can't be saved unless there’s at least one ZIP code in the area.
The call outside these configurations isn’t routed to this campaign, and if it’s the only campaign for this call, it’s registered with NoBuyer result in Transaction calls report.
Volume & Allocation
Volume & Allocation section allows you to view the monthly and weekly volume of your campaign and configure daily call capacity and budget. By default, No limit is set for each lead capacity and budget.
1. Leads - the maximum daily number of calls that you want to buy in this campaign.
2. Budget allocation - the daily budget that you wish to spend in this campaign.
If daily call capacity and/or budget is reached, calls are not forwarded to your campaign until the next day starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
Considering that PX platform adjusts the lead flow to fill capacities of all campaigns in the platform, there can be a small infelicity in lead caps, meaning that campaign can receive several leads a day more (or less) than configured.
Click Save as soon as you are done with campaign settings.