Call campaign is a set of buyer configurations created in PX platform in order to start a call flow between particular publishers and buyer. All campaigns are easily scaled across all verticals.
To view and edit settings of your campaign, go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> Campaign Settings.
Campaign Settings page appears, including four sections:
- Campaign Settings:
- Filter Management (link to campaign's filter management)
- Payout Management (link to campaign's payout management)
To make changes, click Edit.
If you wish to change some settings of your campaign, contact your PX account manager.
General settings describe basic configurations of the campaign.
1. Buyer - your unique name as a buyer on the platform.
2. Campaign ID shows the unique ID of this campaign.
3. Category - the category of this campaign (Lead, Call, Click, Data, Other).
4. Vertical - a vertical, in which your campaign buys calls.
5. Campaign name - a unique name of your campaign.
6. Country - country selected during the creation of this сampaign.
7. Currency - the currency of this campaign.
8. Status - the status of the campaign:
- Published - this campaign is enabled and receives the calls.
Prepublished - this campaign is Off in Source Management and does not receive any calls.
- Deleted - this campaign is removed from the list of campaigns and disabled from the calls flow.
Call Destination Routing
Call Destination Routing section shows the Destination number, to which calls for your campaign are forwarded:
Your campaigns can have the same destination number.
Payout section shows which calls are paid and in which amount:
1. Call payout - the default payout paid by your campaign for each successful call received.
2. Call duration - the minimum call duration in minutes and seconds that defines the call as successful and eligible for payout.
Configure additional payout rules in Payout management.
3. Repeated calls shows whether repeated calls are paid by your campaign:
- Paid - all repeated calls are processed and paid as usual;
Not paid (by default)- repeated calls are not paid if they come within the specified period below.
4. Repeated call period (days) - if the call comes to your campaign within the specified period, you don’t pay for it and this call is marked as Repeated in Transactions call report.
Volume & Allocation
Volume & Allocation section allows you to view the monthly and weekly volume of your campaign and configure daily call capacity and budget. By default, No limit is set for each lead capacity and budget.
1. Leads - the maximum daily number of calls that you want to buy in this campaign.
2. Budget allocation - the daily budget that you wish to spend in this campaign.
If daily call capacity and/or budget is reached, calls are not forwarded to your campaign until the next day starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
Considering that PX platform adjusts the lead flow to fill capacities of all campaigns in the platform, there can be a small infelicity in lead caps, meaning that campaign can receive several leads a day more (or less) than configured.
Click Save as soon as you are done with campaign settings.