You can filter calls by days of the week and even certain hours. This may be useful for offices working in a fixed schedule if they wish to receive calls only in their working time.
Set time filter rules for each day independently or for multiple days at once.
If you wish to receive calls only from Monday to Friday from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M., configure the following filter:
- Click Add criteria -> select And / Or statement -> click Add.
- In the new drop-down, select And -> click Add Criteria -> select Filter rule -> click Add.
- In the new drop-down, select Other - Day Of Week.
- Select Not in a list in the next drop-down -> select Saturday, Sunday checkboxes.
- Click Mandatory if you wish to receive Leads only with a Day Of Week parameter.
- Click Add criteria in this And branch-> select Filter rule -> click Add.
- In the new drop-down, select Other - Time Now.
- Select Between in the next list -> Enter the time in a 24:00 format (9:00 and 18:00, accordingly), using a colon as a separator.
This filter will look like this:
Read about Mandatory and Not mandatory fields in Filter Management article.
You can also receive calls only from selected states. For example, if you wish to receive only calls that come from states of Alabama, Florida, and Georgia, follow this flow:
- Click Add criteria -> select Filter rule -> click Add.
- In the new drop-down that has appeared, select Geography – State.
- Select Is in the next list -> select AL, FL and GA checkboxes.