Call campaign is a set of buyer configurations created in PX platform in order to start a call flow between a particular publisher and buyer.
To view and edit settings of the existing campaign, go to Campaigns, find the desired call campaign and click Action -> Campaign settings.
Campaign settings page appears, including the following sections:
- Campaign settings:
- Filter management (link to campaign's filter management)
- Payout management (link to campaign's payout management)
To make changes, click Edit.
General settings describe basic configurations of the call campaign.
1. Buyer shows the name of the buyer to which this campaign belongs.
2. Campaign ID shows the unique ID of this campaign.
3. Category - select Call category.
4. Vertical - a vertical of the campaign.
5. Campaign name - enter the name of the campaign.
It is recommended to combine Buyer Name and Vertical (e.g. BuyerNameAuto) in order to keep data organized and simplify the support process. Avoid special characters.
6. Description (optional) - enter any additional campaign details.
7. Country - select a country for this campaign.
8. Currency - select currency in the dropdown list.
9. Status - the status of the campaign:
- Published - this campaign is enabled and receives the calls.
- Prepublished - this campaign is Off in Source Management.
- Deleted - select to remove the campaign from the list of campaigns.
When you select Deleted status and click Save, this campaign is automatically excluded from the calls flow. If you've deleted the campaign by mistake, please contact our Support Department to restore it.
Call Destination Routing
Call Destination Routing section allows you to specify the Destination number, to which calls should be forwarded for this campaign:
- Campaigns of the same buyer can have the same destination number.
- Assigning a new number to the campaign can take up to 15 minutes to update.
Payout section allows you to define which calls should be paid and in which amount:
1. Call payout - the default payout paid by the campaign for one successful call forwarded to it.
2. Call duration - the minimum call duration in minutes and seconds that defines the call as successful and eligible for the payout.
Configure additional payout rules in Payout Management.
3. Repeated calls - select whether repeated calls should be paid by this campaign:
- Paid - all repeated calls are processed and paid as usual;
Not paid (by default)- repeated calls are not paid if they come within the specified period below.
4. Repeated call period (days) - if the call comes to this campaign within the specified period, the campaign doesn’t pay for it and this call is marked as Repeated in Transactions call report.
Volume & Allocation
Volume & Allocation section allows you to configure monthly, weekly, daily and day of week caps and budgets for the campaign. By default, No limit is set for each call capacity and budget.
Call campaign caps and budgets are updated once in 5 minutes, when PX reports are synchronised with Twillio.
1. Leads - the maximum number of calls that this campaign can buy in one month.
2. Budget allocation - the monthly budget that can be spent by this campaign.
If monthly capacity and/or budget is reached, calls are not forwarded to this campaign until the next month starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
3. Leads - the maximum number of calls that this campaign can buy in one week.
4. Budget allocation - the weekly budget that can be spent by this campaign.
If weekly capacity and/or budget is reached, calls are not forwarded to this campaign until the next week starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
Daily volume & allocation can be set in a standard or custom way. Select Standard to configuring the same cap and budget for each day:
5. Leads - the maximum number of calls that this campaign can buy in a day.
6. Budget Allocation - the daily budget that can be spent by this campaign.
Click Custom to set different call caps and budgets for specific days of the week depending on your needs. For example, you can configure different call caps for Saturday and Sunday, and spend caps for working days:
If any daily capacity and/or budget is reached (either standard or custom), calls are not forwarded to this campaign until the next day starts or this cap (budget) is increased.