Transactions call report shows the information about all call transactions. This report is used to quickly find the data about calls forwarded from publishers to PX, including caller details, call source, and call result.
Transactions call report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions call report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, and click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display in a Table columns list depending on the information you need:
The report includes the following columns:
1. Date is the date and time of the call transaction.
2. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the call transaction.
3. Vertical shows the vertical assigned to your DID number.
4. Publisher shows your name as a publisher in PX.
5. Publisher ID is your unique ID in the PX platform.
6. Promo number is your DID number dialed by the customer.
7. Connected phone - the promo number configured in call offer details, to which the incoming call was forwarded.
8. Offer - the name of the call offer.
9. Offer ID - the unique ID of the call offer.
10. Call result shows the status of the call (Paid, Not paid, Repeated).
11. Disposition - the disposition status of the call uploaded by buyers:
- n/a - for Repeated and Not paid calls.
- New - paid call with no disposition;
- other statuses - according to disposition uploaded.
12. Spend - the amount of money paid by PX to you.
13. Duration - the total duration of the call.
14. Caller ID is the phone number of the customer, from which the call was made.
15. Call GUID shows an internal unique ID of the call generated in the PX platform.
16. City - the city of the customer.
17. State - the state of the customer.
This report can be filtered by date and call offer.
To filter the report by date, click Period and select one of the predefined periods:
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
To filter the report by call offer, use the corresponding drop-down menu:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no item you need in the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Click Search by to make a search by Transaction ID, Source, Caller ID or Call GUID:
To export the report, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Download as CSV.