Transactions Call Report shows the information about all call transactions. This report is used to quickly find the data about calls forwarded from publishers to PX, including caller details, call source, and call result. The report is updated every 5 minutes.
Transactions Call Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions Call Report.
Transactions Call spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
Some columns are hidden by default for ease of use.
The report includes the following columns:
- Date is the date and time of the call transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the call transaction.
- Vertical shows the vertical assigned to your DID number.
- Publisher shows your name as a publisher in PX.
- Publisher ID is your unique ID in PX platform.
- Source is the your DID number dialed by the customer.
- Call result shows the status of the call (Paid, Not paid, Repeated).
- Spend - the amount of money paid by PX to you.
- Duration - the total duration of the call.
- Caller ID is the phone number, from which the call was made (the number of the customer).
- Call GUID shows an internal unique ID of the call generated in PX platform.
- City - the city of the customer.
- State - the state of the customer.
This report can be filtered by date and source.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by source (your DID number), use the corresponding drop-down menu:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To export the report, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports:
To download the report, click Download as CSV.