Transactions call report shows the information about all call transactions between PX and buyers. This report is used to quickly find the data about calls forwarded from publishers to buyer campaigns, including caller details, call source, call result and revenue. The report is updated every 5 minutes.
Transactions сall report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions call report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed:
- Date is the date and time of the transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the call transaction.
- Vertical shows the vertical assigned to the publisher's DID number in publisher settings.
Publisher shows the publisher that sent the call.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher that sent the call.
- Source is the publisher's DID number dialed by the customer.
- Buyer - the name of the buyer, to which the call was forwarded. If no buyer was found for the call, n/a is displayed.
- Campaign - the name of the campaign of this buyer.
- Campaign ID is a unique ID of the campaign on the platform.
- Call result shows the status of the call (Paid, Not paid, Repeated).
- Revenue - the amount of money paid by the buyer to PX.
- Spend - the amount of money paid by PX to the publisher.
- Margin - margin received by PX (the difference between Revenue and Spend).
- Margin % - shows the ratio of Margin to Revenue in percentage.
- Duration - the total duration of the call.
- Caller ID is the phone number, from which the call was made (the number of the customer).
- Call GUID shows an internal unique ID of the call generated in PX platform.
- City - the city of the customer.
- State - the state of the customer.
This report can be filtered by date, publisher, source, buyer, and campaign.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
If you select a particular buyer, buyer campaign filter appears:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there's no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.