Sites page provides admin users with an opportunity to create and edit sites displayed on Site Management page, where users can see campaign traffic on the site level, and track which sites leads are generated from.
How Sites are Created
The site can be created in PX in two ways:
- manually by PX managers on Sites admin page, where they can update site parameters and upload a logo that will be displayed on the site card. As soon as the site is created, lead sources will be automatically checked and connected to this site.
- automatically when publishers pass their leads from new sites that haven’t been created in the platform yet.
How to Manage Sites
To manage your sites, go to Admin -> Sites.
Site Management admin page appears:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Site ID - the unique ID of the site automatically generated during site creation.
2. Site Name shows the site domain captured during automatic creation or unknown text if domain wasn’t captured.
3. Vertical - a lead generation niche.
4. Created by - shows Publisher ID if the site was created automatically or admin user email - if the site was created manually.
5. Creation Date - the date when site was created.
6. Site Status shows one of the 4 statuses
- Live (published) - the site was verified and approved by managers and includes a logo, name, and preview link opened in a new tab.
If Site Visible is set to No for this site, this means managers checked site in Pending status and disapproved it. Site became Live, buyers can see site ID in the card and manage corresponding sources, but site logo and domain are not displayed.
- Paused (expired) status indicates that site has some problems or doesn’t send leads at the moment and managers decided to hide this site from buyers.
- Pending (prepublished) - the site already exists in a system, but hasn't been approved by managers yet. This status is assigned when the site is automatically created and includes a domain. Pending site cards are hidden for buyers.
- Upcoming (new) status is manually set by managers in order to create a site ahead of time while the publisher is still in the integration process. Upcoming site already includes all information required for approval. As soon as the lead comes in from such a site, status is automatically changed to Live.
Buyers can view site details, but sources become available only when site goes Live. If Site Visible is set to No for this site, buyers don’t see the site card until it goes Live.
7. Site URL - URL extracted of entered by manager during manual creation.
8. Site Visible shows whether site details are visible to buyers (Yes or No). Buyers can see only site ID and name and no detailed information. No is set by default for all paused and pending sites.
Create New Site
To create a new site manually, go to Admin -> Sites and click Create. A new page appears:
Fill in all the required fields, select vertical and site statusю
Select Yes if you wish to use default Upsell logo for your site:
If you have the site logo, click Upload to choose it and click Save. If the site is visible to buyers, all information about this site will be available on the Site Page.