PX Sales Funnel is a visual representation of customer acquisition activities derived from disposition data uploaded by buyers. Sales Finnel can help buyers move the sales process from awareness to action.
How Sales Funnel is Formed
In PX, sales funnel is directly connected to the Source Management and Disposition Engine.
- The goal can be set for each buyer campaign with target disposition status and CPA.
- Buyer campaigns that participate in the lead flow can update disposition for all leads bought in order to measure ROI, goals reached and CPA.
- As soon as disposition statuses are updated, you can determine sources, traffic types, publishers and sites that work best for campaign goals on Source Management page.
- Sales Funnel chart shows lead steps according to disposition statuses. Each step shows the conversion percentage from the previous step and the number of leads.
By default, sales funnel includes six steps with industry standardized naming that correspond to specific disposition statuses:
- Leads - all leads that have not yet been contacted or can’t be reached out for some reason.
- Contacted - leads have picked up the phone and spoken to one of the buyer’s agents, regardless of intent.
- Interested - the consumer is qualified for the buyer’s product or service and the sales process can continue.
- Quoted - lead qualifies buyer’s criteria, has been provided with clear pricing and product offering and gave additional personal information required for the sale.
- Appointment - there is an informal agreement between the buyer and the lead, the final stages of the sale.
- Sale - a formal agreement in exchange for buyer’s product/service has been made with the lead.
Each vertical is unique and you can completely customize sales funnel stage names so that they correspond to specific needs of the buyer. Follow instructions on Disposition Naming page.